Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Case for UFO


 I was listening to an online interview the other day, and I was surprised to 
hear one researcher say, that he believed that the UFO phenomenon has been with us for over 40,000 thousand years.

I remembered that I had taken an interesting photo of a stained glass window at an exhibit of Stained Glass in London a few years back.

I had seen what I thought was a UFO, I do like religious art, And within the stained glass I remember seeing under the left arm of Jesus Christ, what I previewed to be a UFO. 

Some could say the Sun but I say then why make such an effort to feature the circular object under the arm of the Christ in Stained Glass?

Surely it is in my opinion that we are being shown a UFO
What do you think?



I have been practicing Psychic work for over 7 years, and one thing that has always fascinated me is how people in private session have never really said or asked anything about UFO, maybe they are scared to ask or maybe the subject has no basis on reality for them so it ceases to exist as a mere thought and they just don't care.

We all know UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where are they from. -Dr. Edgar Mitchell, 1971


That is the real question, Where are they from,
and to some, when are they from.



Ancient Sumerian art is the most fascinating that 
tells a story,  I think there is much for us to discover, 
if we are willing to open our minds together as a family.


                           You can call anytime, just click this link to connect with me now.We all know UFOs are real. All we need to ask is where are they from. -Dr. Edgar Mitchell, 1971

No comments:

Post a Comment